Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cankles- The Bane of My Existence

The cankle situation has gotten out of control. My socks are acting as a tourniquet where they keep my feet nicely thin and bony but right above the elastic band sits all the water I have consumed in the past 3 days. Amanda says I am pitting because when she pushes on my ankle with her finger it leaves an indentation rather than popping back up. If this is what life is like when you are pregnant I may need to rethink a few things.

Does anyone know how to de-swell ankles or perhaps how to procure some leeches?

/your swollen friend, kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those who don't know:

CANKLE - a part of the human body, namely, where the "C"alf meets the "Ankle," and more specifically, a condition when you cannot positively identify one or the other on certain individuals.

Anonymous said...

Elevate . . .

Anonymous said...

Heels, dancing, and lots of Eastern European beer I hear does the trick. Go live it up girls!

rachsco said...

Cankles are the worst! I hope your legs are adjusting better now. Much love!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Cankles... so hot :)
So please tell please tell.. whats new? Whats the itinerary?!