Friday, August 8, 2008

The things I will miss

I know I can't complain because, hey, I get to go to Europe for a month. But I would like to take a moment to grieve over the following events that I will miss because of my trip.

1. My nephew's 1 year birthday :(
2. SYTYCD tour
3. Phantom of the Opera at the Paramount
4. My dad's birthday
5. Sara's birthday
6. Stephanie's birthday- I'll miss drinking with you
7. Another month of tango lessons
8. The Wallingfjord Whackers' victory baseball game (that's right, I would have crashed)
9. The usual debacle-ness that is my group of friends. I will miss you all, especially Pootie.

/kim

1 comment:

Shakezilla said...

I heard that Phantom of the Opera in Vegas is really awesome. Maybe after you get back from Europe you should check that out... if you haven't seen it already.

-Chris